Laughing is a very simple and contagious process. When we’re looking at something funny or hilarious, our minds will sense it and we’ll begin to laugh. However, there are some people who find it very difficult to laugh. Maybe it’s due to their personalities.
For those who having problems laughing, perhaps this article might be able to shed some light for you! If you’ve been struggling with insomnia, then you should watch a lot of comedies and laugh more often. That’s because laughter can help the pituitary gland release its own pain-suppressing opiates, which is known as the main substance to overcome insomnia.
Furthermore, when you’re laughing, it helps to:
1. Increase your vascular blood flow (It makes us feel more energetic all day long).
2. Lower your blood pressure (It inhibits us from having high blood pressure).
3. Reduce our stress.
4. Increase the disease-killing immunity cells, such as Macrophages and T-cells.
5. Prevent the body cells from unstable mutation, (It prevents us from getting cancer).
6. Increase your memory and learning ability.
As you can see, there are many benefits to laughter. Hence, from now on, you should open wide your mouth and laugh happily. Like the old saying goes, “A laugh a day keeps the doctor away!”